- Do not overload your bag
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun)
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up)
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials
- Prevent rough exposure to metallic parts as the coating may chip, and clean with a soft dry cloth
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.